Debt Reviews :
In terms of the National credit Act sec 86 a Consumer
approaches a Debt Counsellor, regarding an Application for a
(see step by step Guide)
In terms of the Magistrates Court Act32 of the 1944 Sec 74A
(1). A Consumer approaches the Administrator regarding an
Application to Court requesting:
• An Court Order to be Granted in favour of the applicant.
• Placing his/her Estate under an Administration Order.
• Protecting the Applicant from the various creditors.
• One affordable payment.
• Calculated by means of applicant’s income vs monthly
• The one amount is known as the distribution amount.
• Each creditor will be paid a percentage thereof until the
debt is paid in full.
Legal Advice :
Civil matters such as Judgements, Recessions of
Judgements, Maintenance, Divorce, Family law, protection
Order and Debt collecting Queries regarding procedures.